Dental Implants: Surgical Principles & Live Surgery
This two day course will include one day of lecture and one day of live surgery.
Day 1 will cover the basics of patient/case selection, medical history and treatment planning. Various surgical techniques will be taught using videos and demonstrations.
Day 2 will allow the participating doctors to place implants under the guidance of Dr. Fioritto. Doctors are encouraged to bring their own patients so they can provide post-operative care and restorative treatment following the course.
- Instruments and supplies will be provided during the course
- Both free hand and guided surgical techniques will be presented
- Surgical guides can be provided for your patient with proper notice; inquire when registering
- Patients can be provided; inquire when registering
- All non-Ohio licensed doctors may purchase a temporary license for $110
- The course is limited to 10 participants